Thursday, February 22, 2007
Trip to Nana & Papa's and also to see G.G.
February 22, 2007 - My first airplane trip with mom and Nana. Can you tell that I am really excited?
Having a little breakfast before our trip...
Arizona - February 21, 2007 - Here's me with my G.G. (Greatgrandma).
My daddy even ccame out to see me in the middle of his trip to San Diego.. He missed me a lot and needed a little Emmatime.
My cousin Cheyanne is a natural with me. She really loved holding me any chance she got.
Here I am with my cousin Tyler. He seemed to be at ease with me also. I like him.
Our trip to Arizona was a lot of fun. Seeing G.G. and all of the Andersons was great. Emma loved everyone and I think everyone fell in love with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment