Friday, June 13, 2008

CURRENT PICS OF EMMA

June 6th started our camping trip with my family in Nashville Tn. We camped at a Gov rec area called Seven Points. It was so nice. Emma and I camped out in a tent. (we still need to learn how to operate the 5th wheel) But we had a great time. Here are a few of the pictures I took with my camera while in Tennessee.


Playing at the Pirate Ship playground.

Being mommy to my babydoll.
Building my princess sandcastle.
Feeding a family of ducklings
Ready to go floating at the Lake
Out on the boat and ready to get into the water.
Picture with my Mommy
Making funny faces for the camera.
Posing with my cousins Nora and Jessica at the Nashville Country's Music Hall of Fame.
Taking a break... Vacation is hard to keep up with.

This concludes this portion of the pictures as I will have to get the ones from my Mom and Brother before I can post any more.

No comments: