Monday, December 10, 2007

December 7th & 8th, 2007

I took this of Emma on Friday morning before Rob took her to daycare. We bought these big plastic ornament balls for the bottom of the tree for her to play with. As you can see... being the big cheez herself, she loves them.















This was Emma's party dress for her 1st Christmas party at Rob's command. She looks just like my mom here when my mom was this age.


















Rob and Em at the party talking it up with another guest. (Not shown)












Emma had a blast playing in the balls.












She even went into the jump around play area while the big kids were waiting for Santa to pass out gifts. Rob and I jumped around her and made her bounce. Looks like we may have to get one of these for her bday pary next year.












Although this picture isn't in complete focus it still shows just how much she like sitting on this Santa's lap. I think Santa actually enjoyed terrorizing the kids. Hopefully we will be able to get her on Santa's lap at the mall and get a happier shot. (We'll see)

No comments: