I had the best 1st birthday.
I had a banner with my name on it.
We had lots of balloons and decorations!
I had a balloon that sang "Happy Birthday"
This is my Papa.
He really liked the tricycle mommy and daddy bought me.
This is my friend Noah.
He was the only one who would wear a birthday hat.
I got lots of presents.
My mommy helped me unwrap them all.
We all played games like "stick the tail on the donkey".
I wasn't too far off from where it was suppose to go. It was fun.
And I loved my cake.
I sure smashed it but I smashed it right into my mouth. I almost ate the whole thing too.
I even shared it with my daddy. He liked the cake too.
My Nana was there too, but she was taking all of the pictures and didn't get a picture of her and I together. Maybe on my actual birthdate we will take one and post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment