It's Christmastime everyone. My favorite time of the year. For those of you that have been getting that white stuff... what's it called again.. oh yes that's right, SNOW!!!, I would like you to know it is 75 today on December 7th here in the deep south of Louisiana. LOVELY!!!
I know I am what they would call a ... well you know what to fill in.
Took some pictures of Em in front of the tree this morning and will hopefully be able to post them later tonight if my internet is working. She was very cute, as always.
Rob is back intown and we are going to finish decorating the house this weekend. Next weekend we are celebrating Em turning the big OOOHHHH ONE (1). A little early but with Santa visiting her 4 days after her actual birthdate this will hopefully separate the two for her. (Not that she would know the difference for the next few years... but whatever.)
We have a children's party tomorrow afternoon we are going to. I think Emma will have a great time playing with the other kids, and hopefully if Santa shows up to do a little face time with the little ones... we might get her picture taken with him. (I will also get it posted if it happens)
So with more posting to come later on. Taa taa for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment